Bigger Together 50/50
A win-win for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ontario
Take home a minimum $49,000 prize and a $500 Early Bird prize. Support the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Lanark County, and enter the BiggerTogether5050.com raffle today click here to get your 50/50 tickets
Please make sure to use the link above so that it connects to your local BBBSLC
Who You Help
Many children in Ontario face adversity in their daily lives such as poverty, family violence, school disengagement, racial, and identity challenges. These circumstances have nothing to do with the value of who they are or who they can become. The COVID-19 worldwide pandemic has created even more challenges for marginalized communities and vulnerable youth within. With the guidance and support of a loving, caring, supportive mentor, these risks can be reduced or even avoided, and youth are encouraged to realize their full potential. This is the work of Big Brothers Big Sisters Ontario: enabling life-changing mentoring relationships that promote emotional well-being and expand the possibilities for positive outcomes. For over 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has been matching mentors and mentees in 1-to-1 and group mentoring programs. Our nearly 40 agencies run a variety of mentoring programs in communities across Ontario. Every year, together with more than 8,000 volunteer mentors who log over 714,000 volunteer hours, we intentionally invest in the lives of nearly 20,000 vulnerable Canadian youth, the lives of their families, and the communities in which we all live. The need for our services won’t stop and neither will we. We need your help to continue to provide life-changing mentoring for those in need.
How It Works
We accept these payment methods : Visa/MC
Rules of Play for BBBS BiggerTogether 50/50 Electronic
- The lottery will take place online only
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 10 for $10, 40 for $20 and 200 for $40
- Tickets will be available at online at www.BiggerTogether5050.com . Ticket sales will begin at 9AM EST on the first day of the draw and cease at 8PM EST on the final day of the draw.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 estimated winner’s share will be available on the www.BiggerTogether5050.com website with an active jackpot counter.
- The winning number will be announced via raffle lottery website, social media and outreach with the winning ticket information provided during ticket sales.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Big Brothers Big Sisters Ontario at: 819.329.0580, or by email at email@example.com. The ticket may then be presented in person at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted on the website where they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Big Brothers Big Sisters Ontario, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Employees of BBBSO involved in the conduct and execution of the raffle.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at www.BiggerTogether5050.com . AGCO license # 12215
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1-888–230–3505)
Winner # 3